Reynolds Group Holdings Limited is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of consumer beverage and foodservice packaging products. Reynolds Group Holdings Limited is based in Auckland, New Zealand.
Certain subsidiaries of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited, Reynolds Group Issuer (Luxembourg) S.A., Reynolds Group Issuer LLC and Reynolds Group Issuer Inc., are the issuers of the following debt securities:
- US$1,000,000,000 8.500% Senior Notes due 2018;
- US$1,500,000,000 7.125% Senior Secured Notes due 2019;
- US$1,500,000,000 9.000% Senior Notes due 2019;
- US$1,000,000,000 6.875% Senior Secured Notes due 2021;
- US$1,000,000,000 8.250% Senior Notes due 2021;
- US$1,500,000,000 7.875% Senior Secured Notes due 2019;
- US$2,241,050,000 9.875% Senior Notes due 2019;
- US$8,950,000 9.875% Senior Notes due 2019; and
- US$3,250,000,000 5.750% Senior Secured Notes due 2020.
The following subsidiary of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited, Beverage Packaging Holdings (Luxembourg) II S.A., is the issuer of debt securities in accordance with indentures dated June 29, 2007 (the "2007 Indentures"). The securities have been admitted to listing on the Irish Stock Exchange ("ISE") but have not been admitted to trading on the regulated market of the ISE. The notes currently outstanding under the 2007 Indentures are:
EUR 480,000,000 8.000%
Senior Notes due 2016
- EUR 420,000,000 9.500% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2017 (ISIN: XS0307399062)